Peripheral Neuropathy: A Breakthrough Approach To Treating Nerve Pain
(as of Nov 12,2023 11:34:44 UTC – Details)
Dr. Andrew Leitzke has dedicated his life to helping others improve their health and vitality. Dr. Leitzke’s resilient desire to continue learning and improving his skills has lead him to sharing his simple but powerful steps to living a vibrant life! It was the organic evolution of various educational and life experiences that have allowed Dr. Leitzke to gain a deeper understanding of what people are seeking when it comes to reversing their neuropathy. In this powerful resource, you’ll learn:
• The importance of optimizing your nervous system with an integrated approach and how it can make the biggest difference in your neuropathy recovery.
• How the standard approach to neuropathy has led to greater levels of problems and how to avoid them.
• How light therapy has the power to reverse and restore nerve function.
• Sugar and its impact on health: The silent enemy or the scapegoat?
• The power of vibration and how it can restore balance and nerve flow.
• Why you should care how well your nervous system is functioning, and how that relates to your health status.
• The dangers of statin medication and how it has the potential to make your neuropathy worse.
• A way of eating that makes sense, gives you energy and keeps you lean.
• Why so many people are sick and suffering in a failing healthcare model and how do we snap out of it?
Dr. Andrew Leitzke has been in professional practice since 1999. He has dedicated his career to educating and treating people with the use of chiropractic care, acupuncture and regenerative medicine. Dr. Leitzke is currently the clinic director of a large chiropractic and regenerative medicine practice in Delaware where he has been fortunate to serve thousands of patients. Dr. Leitzke’s passion for wellness and his dedication to teaching alternative methods of achieving and maintaining optimal health has driven him to write this book. This book was written for those who are curious about the future of neuropathy therapies and the amazing alternative treatments available.
ASIN : B0BF2P7T5D
Publisher : Independently published (September 12, 2022)
Language : English
Paperback : 221 pages
ISBN-13 : 979-8352370094
Item Weight : 13.9 ounces
Dimensions : 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches